Kevin Federline. biography
NAME:Kevin Federline BIRTH DATE:March 21, 1978 (Age: 36) PLACE OF BIRTH:Fresno, CA
Federline’s parents divorced when he was only 8 years old. He then moved to Carson City, Nevada with his mother and brother. Just a few years later the Federline brothers moved back to California to live with their father. Kevin knew that school wasn’t for him and that’s why he decided to drop out in the 9th grade. He had a passion for dancing and he began getting gigs as a back-up dancer.
Kevin has always been known for his personal life rather than his professional life. While working as a dancer he began dating "Moesha" star Shar Jackson. The two have two children together. Things weren’t that easy between the two because when Shar was pregnant with her second child Kevin abandoned her and began dating pop princess Britney Spears. The two later married and have two children together. Kevin was always known to be a “dead beat dad” but has really stepped up to the plate as a father ever since Britney had her meltdown. He has been in and out of court battling custody over his two boys with Britney Spears.
After marrying Britney Spears Kevin decided to give a shot at rapping. Unfortunately, he had really poor reviews along with really poor album sales. He has guest starred on various shows but all of that is just overshadowed by his personal life.
Did you know…
- Kevin is a big Vegas fan.
- Has two brothers: Chris and Curtis.
- Was a special guest on "WWE Monday Night RAW" (2005) on October 16th 2006.
- Kevin's favorite Starbucks drink is a Caramel Frappuccino.
- Chris Judd has been supporting Kevin as he faces his break-up with wife, Britney.
- Early in his career, Kevin was a backup dancer for Pink, Michael Jackson and Christina Milian.
- Kevin's first album, "Playing With Fire," was released on October 31, 2006. It sold 6,500 copies in its first week.
- Lynne Spears, Britney's mother, recently gave an interview in which she said Kevin is a hands-on dad.
- Kevin wore a mullet when he was in middle school.