Some days you just don’t want to work. And on those days you need Olivia Pope.
1. When you’re on the tightest deadline ever, tell yourself,
2. When someone steals your lunch from the break room, yell this really loud and intimidate the perpetrator into confessing.
3. Then, when that same person doesn’t clean up the sink, put them in their place.
4. When you realize you’re surrounded by incompetence at every turn, it’s time to walk up out that bitch like,
5. When you get stuck in the elevator with that boring dude from accounting,
6. When you receive a very vague email from H.R. and you have no idea if you’re in trouble or not,
7. When someone routinely doesn’t answer your emails in a timely manner, just cut all lines of communication.
8. When the Internet is operating at an unbearably slow pace, take the edge off because there’s nothing you can do.
9. When a client is being insanely difficult and unreasonable, lay this piece of smackdown perspective on them.
10. And if they keep being the worst, stay calm and make your exit like,