Kelly Osbourne got secretly engaged over the holidays and like most engagements in Hollywood, it went unnoticed.
Not only do we know nothing about the details of the engagement, we don’t know anything about her shaggy hair Hobbit extra fiancé Matthew Mosshart.
1) He’s a Vegan chef: Kelly credits Matthew for her slamming bod. “I’ve only lost the last stone since I met Matthew. That’s because he cooks for me! He’s a vegan chef, so he makes sure that I eat healthily.”
2) His sister is a rockstar: His sister Alison Mosshart is one-half of the rock band The Kills. The only other member in The Kills is Kate Moss’s husband Jamie Hince. His sister is also in a different band with Jack White.
3) Speaking of Kate Moss: Kelly and Matthew met at Kate Moss's July 2011 wedding! Both Kelly and Matt are friends with Kate Moss and Jamie Hince and met at their wedding. Shortly after meeting at the wedding they started dating.
4) He moved for her: Since Kelly probably lives in a fancy mansion in L.A., Matthew left his pad in NYC to be closer to Kelly. He made the move right after meeting her. But let’s face it, he was a vegan chef trying to afford New York rent, he’s better off in la la land with Kelly.
5) He’s a model: There are only two known modeling photos of Matt on the Internet, which you can check out here. But look at that jaw, it just screams MODEL. Bonus fact: Kelly’s last boyfriend was Luke Worrell, a model and DJ.