The biggest wedding of the century is just a day away and retailers have all jumped on the Royal Wedding bandwagon.
The wedding will reportedly cost $34 million dollars ($32 million of that is for security) and retailers are hoping to cash in on the big day with their own wacky Prince William and Kate Middleton Memorabilia.
From toilet seats to tea bags to refrigerators—the entire world has Royal Wedding fever. Lets check out some of the wackiest memorabilia:
1. Will and Kate Refrigerator: Looking for a new fridge? Your search is over. If you want a constant reminder of April 29th, you can get this ridiculous fridge, which is sold by GDHA, a U.K. distributor of GE appliances. It features the royal engagement photo in case you forget what the Prince and Princess look like when you get up for a late night snack. Nightmares sold separately.
2. Will and Kate Tea Bags: Want to drink tea like royals do? Well you can’t. But you can buy these creepy Will and Kate floating tea bags. The bags, named 'KaTea', contain German-grown black tea and are available as a pair within a greeting card. How lovely.
3. Royal Wedding Plates: You may not be able to dine like a royal, but if you want a constant bitter reminder that Kate was a commoner before becoming a Princess, you can get yourself a ‘It Should Have Been Me’ royal wedding plate. Don’t blame me if it leads to binge eating, I’m just spreading the word about the plates.
4. Crown Jewels Condoms: F**k it, if you’re not marrying into royalty, you might as well f**k like you are. "Combining the strength of a prince with the yielding sensitivity of a princess-to-be, Crown Jewels Condoms of Distinction promises a royal union of pleasure and style," the release said. Trojans are soooo last century.
5. Royal Pizza: If you’re still single and depressed about it, you can now binge eat your way into a food coma with this amazing Will and Kate pizza by Papa John’s.
6. Will and Kate Nails: It’s been a long week--you deserve a nice manicure. But why go with a boring color when you can get someone’s face on your nails instead? I can’t think of a better reason to get catty with someone. Kate made me do it.
7. Prince William And Kate Middleton Toilet Seat: Royal dump. Enough said.
8. Will and Kate iPhone Covers: Your phone is ringing. You get caught up in a conversation and for a split second, just one second, you forget about the royal wedding. All hell is going to break loose if you don’t get this iPhone cover. Okay it’s a crappy cover; you should really skip this one.
9. Royal Pez: If you eat enough Pez candy you can take a dump on your royal toilet.
10. I’m going to be Royally Sick Bags: And finally, if all this royal wedding coverage is making you sick, here’s the perfect barf bag for you. You’re welcome.