Kate Hudson and her boyfriend Matt Bellamy welcomed a baby boy on Saturday night, now the couple will retreat to Matt's London home with their new son.
So who is Matt Bellamy besides Kate Hudson's baby daddy?
5) Matthew is a Brit and the lead vocalist, guitarist, pianist and main songwriter for Muse. If you don't know who Muse it, then I'm sure the radio in your car broke in 2001.
4) Cosmo magazine chose him as the sexiest rocker of 2003 and 2004 and NME magazine voted him the 14th Greatest Rock 'n' Roll Hero of all time, ahead of John Lennon and Bob Dylan.
3) Matt made the 2010 Guinness Book of World Records for most guitars smashed on a tour. Bellamy smashed 140 guitars!
2) Matt dated an Italian Doctor, Gaia Polloni, for 9 years and was engaged for two months before he broke things off. Then he briefly dated some unknown Canadian model named Sophia Bloxam for like a second right before he met Kate Hudson. This is Bellamy's first child and first high profile relationship.
1) Bellamy performed on an Italian TV show with Muse, but when the show demanded that the band lip-sync their song “Uprising” Bellamy was not okay with that. Bellamy, who is the lead vocalist, decided to “play drums” for this show and banged at the drums like he's never seen a drum kit in his life while Muse's actual drummer played guitar and lip synced to Bellamy's voice as a slap to the face to performers who can't sing live.