Did Kanye West reveal Kim Kardashian’s due date on Twitter!?
Kanye made a triumphant return to Twitter earlier today, mysteriously writing “June Eighteen.”
What. Can. That. Mean?!
Kim previously said she was giving birth in July, but she’s so big that we wouldn’t be surprised if it were actually happening in June and that’s why Kanye tweeted about it!
But let’s be real, it’s probably NOT at all what June 18th means.
Here are 5 possible explanations behind “June Eighteen.”
1) Kanye’s been hard at work in Paris making music, so it would make sense that his album would drop that day. Also, journalist Elliott Wilson posted (then deleted) this on Twitter earlier today, “Chris Atlas at Def Jam confirmed. Kanye West. New album. 6.18.13.”
2) Men’s Fashion Week: Apparently Milan’s Fashion Week for menswear is in June of this year. Does it start on June 18th? Does Kanye's flight leave for Italy on that day?
3) Friend Anniversary: Maybe Kanye’s celebrating his friend anniversary with designer Riccardo Tisci. They are super close.
4) Kanye’s Zappos order arrives. What? He likes shoes.
5) He’s wishing Blake Shelton a happy birthday.