In celebrity baby news this week, Justin Bieber is throwing another fit.
The singer, who’s becoming increasingly paranoid by the minute, has created new rules for his photo shoots, one of which is that they never, ever, EVER play music by Selena Gomez.
In a rider—industry jargon schmargon for “celebrity requests”—obtained by TMZ, Bieber has a slew of demands:
– no cell phones and no autographs (fairly common)
– herbal teas
– a swaggy deli platter
– large pack of Swedish Fish
– Ritz Bits Peanut Butter Sandwiches
– Ritz Bits Cheese Sandwiches
– Not one, but two large packs of Haribo cola gummies
– Boombox with iPhone 5 connector
He also orders that there be several packs of white undershirts, tank tops, and socks on hand at all times.
The most telling and idiosyncratic is his command that there ne’er be a Selena song playing anywhere in Bieber’s Kingdom. Guess he’s still a little sensitive about that situation.