With Justin Bieber's new movie out, Glee singing his praises, and a recent Rolling Stone interview, Bieber fever is spreading, and the 16-year old sensation says there's no cure.
"They may be crazy but they’re the ones that help me to be here and who put me where I am in the first place."
With an attitude like that, it's hard not to get hooked on this kid. People of every race, religion and creed are coming down with Bieber fever. In case you're worried you've got it, too, here's a list of symptoms of Bieber fever:
- You know what Never Say Never is and secretly want to see it.
- You've used the phrase "J Biebs".
- You find yourself humming the tune to One Time
- You know how to pronounce "Belieber"
If you have two or more of the above symptoms, you may have Bieber fever. And if you have any of these additional symptoms, you have Stage 2 Bieber fever, and should be highly concerned:
- Tattooing his face on your back.
- Tattooing someone else's face on your back so that you can meet him.
- Leaving death threats on Esperanza Spalding's Wikipedia page.
That's right, someone had a stranger's face tattooed on their back just to meet Bieber. Justin says of the incident:
"The radio station had a contest and if anyone got the guy from the radio station’s face tattooed on their back, they could meet me, and that was the contest, and she did it. It was pretty weird!”