You woke up in cotton sheets from Target while a celebrity woke up in a bed of $$$$$ this morning. While you're just dreaming, stars are actually living the dream.
In the latest "What People Earn" issue from Parade, the mag unveils the bank accounts of some popular celebrities because, while it's easy to forget, Justin Bieber, Brad Pitt, and Taylor Swift are "people" too.
Ever wonder who's not just bringing home the bacon, but the whole farm in Hollywood? This list details what stars across the entertainment field—from music to sports—are expected to earn.
Check out some of these star's paychecks. Hope you're good at math because there are a lot of numbers thrown around here...
– Justin Bieber: $55 million. That's $6,261 per hour.
– Brad Pitt: $35.5 million. He made $7 million alone for his Chanel No. 5 ads.
– Honey Boo Boo: $50,000. The "Honey Boo Boo" family is now making three times that amount due to the show's success.
– Tom Brady: $23 million. That's enough money to build a house with a moat if he wanted…oh wait, he already did that.
– Channing Tatum: $15 million. A true businessman, his partly self-financed Magic Mike which made over $110 million.
– Adele: $32 million. Her album "21" was the top-seller two years in a row.
– Taylor Swift: $57 million. Believe it or not, she's the highest-paid woman in entertainment, right after Oprah and Britney Spears.