Jon Gosselin has finally settled his lawsuit with TLC. As you may recall, the network sued Gosselin claiming he had violated their contract by defaming the show and making numerous television appearances for money.
Jon then countersued TLC, claiming the network caused him to suffer harm to his "reputation." They have made a deal however, although the terms of the settlement are confidential.
TLC said in a statement released Wednesday, "TLC has reached a settlement with Jon Gosselin and will be undertaking procedural steps to conclude the litigation. All terms of the settlement are confidential. The whole Gosselin family remain under contract with TLC.”
The Gosselin family’s future with television is still up in the air at this point. Last week, Fox411 reported that Jon and Kate Gosselin were in talks to resume filming with their children.
Jon said at the time that he was willing to let his kids back on the show if TLC dropped their lawsuit. So perhaps this means we’ll be seeing the fam back together on TV!