Jimmy Fallon might be the best “Tonight Show” host in a long time, but comedy isn’t even his greatest talent… It’s dancing!
1. He’s kind of stiff, but it’s kind of hot.
2. He’s completely feminine in his moves, but he owns it, you know?
3. Nothing can restrain his moves, not even a chair.
4. He’s got that white boy swagger and we cannot get enough.
5. He’s so dedicated to the craft, it’s unreal.
6. It's god-like at this point.
7. Wig or not, he’s the LORD OF THE DANCE.
8. What does the Fallon say, amirite?
9. There aren’t even words to describe the talent inherent in his bones.
10. He’ll have a dance-off with anyone.
11. Even a puppet.
12. He's just TOO sassy.
13. He’s constantly reinventing old dance moves, like the "Running Man."
14. He’s just a flawless kinetic machine.
15. Sometimes he’s SO in the zone.
16. He’s even better than the "Cat Daddy" champion, Kate Upton.
17. He’s just super physical.
18. He’s like a starfish, struck by a jolt of electricity.
19. He’s completely at home doing a little bump and grind.
20. This move is beyond human comprehension.
21. He and Stephen Colbert make excellent dance partners.
22. He truly outshines veteran performers like Justin Timberlake.
23. He fists pumps so authentically, we feel like we’re at Seaside Heights!
24. He’s just effortless and chill.
25. He can salsa dance.
26. Sometimes he doesn’t even interview his guests…he just dances AT them.
27. Obviously, he can twerk.
28. He’s ballet trained, natch.
29. He’s like the cool dad chaperoning the prom.
30. Ugh, he's just a gem.