Jennifer Lawrence huffed and she puffed and she blew her way through another awards show last night and it was glorious.
#Lawrencing became a category all its own last night at the 2014 Golden Globe awards, beginning at the red carpet when she said that she was going to push Taylor Swift down a flight of stairs when she accepted her award for Best Supporting Actress.
At the center of it all? Her Dior dress, which was like soooo embarrassing because apparently everyone on the Internet also owns the same one. Good thing none of you guys went to the Beverly Hilton last night because how awkward would that be? (Suuuper awkward.)
1. Colton Haynes blazed the way into a bright #Lawrencing future with his dress.
2. This cat had waaayyy too much fun at the after parties.
3. That dress just really makes you feel like a woman.
4. “B*tch stole my look!” – this cat
5. And this baby was not having any of it.
6. Neither was this dog.
7. This girl knew it doubled as a bath towel.
8. And she knew it tripled as a comforter.
9. We woke up like dis.