Now we know why celebrities marry other celebrities--joint income! Forbes has just released their annual list of Hollywood's Top-Earning Couples, and Jay-Z and Beyonce hold the throne. Between June 1, 2007 and June 1, 2008 the couple made $162 million dollars!
He earned $82 million by signing a $150 million 10-year deal with Live Nation, while she added another $80 million from her fashion, film, and publishing deals. Check out the top ten below:
4. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill - $35 million
6. Judd Apatow and Leslie Mann - $30 million
7. Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani - $28 million
8. Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman - $25 million
9. Tony Parker and Eva Longoria - $22.5 million