Fifty Shades of Grey has a fervent following of fans who will do anything to get their hands on something Christian Grey-related. Anything.
1. Like this Christian Grey teddy bear for $90.
2. Or some baby-changing mats.
Not at all creepy.
3. And these baby onesies to go along with them.
Again, not at all totally creepy.
4. This acrylic Fifty Shades of Grey My Little Pony figurine.
Just a mere $40.
5. Some balls.
Also known as Christmas ornaments.
6. This Despicable Me minion.
Because sure, this makes sense.
7. A life-size cutout of Jamie Dornan.
8. A computer decal.
That lets everyone know to never look through your browser history.
9. This $2.5 million condo.
It’s a unit in the same Seattle condo tower depicted in the books, which owner Tim Lincecum, a pitcher for the San Francisco Giants, has put on the market.
10. These necktie earrings.
Because who doesn’t want neckties just dangling where neckties don’t belong, you know, like faces?
11. This “MRGREY” bracelet made of Scrabble pieces.
12. This Fifty Shades of CRAY sweatshirt.
Which basically just says it all.