They don't call her Golddigger Mills for no reason! Just days after Heather Mills was awarded almost $50 million in her divorce from Paul McCartney, court documents about her spending habits are starting to leak onto the press.
Talk about an extravagant lifestyle! No wonder the judge found her "unreasonable, [and] indeed exorbitant." Here's a rundown of Mills' annual spending:
- Mills claimed for seven fully staffed properties with full-time housekeepers in the annual sum of $1.29 million.
- Annual holiday costs of $1 million including private jet and helicopter flights of $375,000.
- $250,000 for clothes per year.
- $60,000 for equestrian activities annually. (The judge noted she no longer rides horses.)
- $80,000 for wine a year. (The judge pointed out she does not drink alcohol. )
- $86,000 for a driver a year.
- $40,000 for a carer and $380,000 for professional fees p.a.
- $1.08 million a year for security.
- $1.25 million annually to give as charitable donations but Mills admitted $985,000 would be used en route in helicopters, first class and private jets.
- $146,000 for the cost of business staff and $80,000 for helicopter hospital flights a year.