The toxicology reports of Heath Ledger have come back and the results indicate that Ledger's death was caused by "acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, and doxylamine."
The examiner also ruled that his death was an "accident" which resulted from the "abuse of prescription medications."
Five different medications were found in Ledger's apartment after his death, which included sleeping pills, anti-anxiety medications and Valium.
It seems like prescription drugs are the new popular drug amongst people. Unfortunately, these pills are too easy to get a hold of and the side effects are very serious.
Heath Ledger's private funeral is expected to take place on Saturday in his hometown of Perth, Australia.