Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince dominated the box office this weekend, bringing in $79 million dollars. Since it's opening on Wednesday, July 15th, the movie has already grossed $159 million!
Coming in at a distant second was the cartoon comedy, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs with $17 million, and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen held onto the number three spot with $13 million.
Here are the top 10 box office movies for the Jul 17 - 19 weekend:
1. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: $79.4 million
2. Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs: $17.7 million
3. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: $13.7 million
4. Bruno: $8.3 million
5. The Hangover: $8.3 million
6. The Proposal: $8.2 million
7. Public Enemies: $7.5 million
8. Up: $3.1 million
9. My Sisters Keeper: $2.8 million
10. I Love You, Beth Cooper: $2.6 million