Eva Longoria. biography
NAME:Eva Longoria BIRTH DATE:July 24, 1970 (Age: 43) PLACE OF BIRTH:Corpus Christi, Texas
After completing college, Longoria entered a talent contest that led her to Los Angeles; shortly after, she was spotted and signed by a theatrical agent. It hasn’t been an easy road to fame for Longoria as she worked many hard years to finally get her big break at age 30 when she got a starring role in the hit television series, ‘The Desperate Housewives.’ Before that it was one off roles in various TV shows.
Longoria married General Hospital star Tyler Christopher in 2002 but their marriage quickly came to an end in January 2002. She has also dated JC Chasez from NSYNC before really finding love with current husband Tony Parker. Eva is an avid San Antonio Spurs fans so naturally she started dating San Antonio Spur hottie Tony Parker. The two got engaged on November 30, 2006 and got married on July 7, 2007 in Paris.
Did you know…
- Longoria attended Texas A&M University-Kingsville, where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology.
- Eva likes to volunteer for the Special Olympics.
- Eva has admitted at being an ugly ducking growing up.
- Eva caused a stir at the 2005 MTV Video Music Awards when she appeared in a one-piece bathing suit, and joked that she “wasn’t going to let a little hurricane keep me from wearing a bathing suit.”
- Eva ranked #9 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- Eva loves keeping fit by kick boxing.
- Eva’s favorite video game is "Pac Man."
- Eva says she is most attracted to men with foreign accents.
- Eva was once an NCA cheerleader.
- Eva loves splurging on shoes.
- Eva thinks that sex on a first date is something everyone should try at least once.