The coroner's report is in and it looks like Brad Renfro died from a heroin overdose. The official cause of death was "acute heroin/morphine intoxication."
"The final manner of death has been ruled an accident," the coroner reported. Renfro was only 25 years old when he passed away. He told a judge that he was trying to clean up his life, but that was obviously not the case. It's very sad that we lost two actors in a span of one month. Maybe that's whats got all the celebs checking into rehab and attempting to clean up their acts.