David Beckham Wants Judge To Reinstate $25M Lawsuit Against Hooker

January 19, 2012 By:
David Beckham Wants Judge To Reinstate $25M Lawsuit Against Hooker
David Beckham is crossing A LOT of stuff off of his to-do list this morning.  Sign with L.A. Galaxy again? Check. Continue suing Bosnian prostitute who said bad things about me? Done and done!

Beckham filed an appeal in his $25 million dollar lawsuit against a magazine publisher and Bosnian hooker. Beckham filed the suit last year after In Touch Weekly published an article titled David's Dangerous Betrayal. Prostitute Irma Nici alleged in the article that she bent it with Beckham on numerous occasions. According to Nici, the sexual encounters took place in London and New York in 2007 and he compensated her $10,000.

The suit was dismissed last year in federal court after a judge determined the article was in the public interest and not libelous. Naw, not libelous at all!

Beckham's lawyers filed an appeal asking that the suit be reinstated because "[The publishing company] did not produce critical documents or evidence related to its Internet 'research' concerning Beckham. Notably, it never produced documents by which it claimed confirmed Beckham's whereabouts during the time periods in question."

I guess they were assuming the prostitute farts out receipts.

At any rate, Beckham just signed a deal to extend his contract with the L.A. Galaxy another two years. Woohoo! I'm actually not even a soccer fan I'm just excited at the possibility of spotting Beckham around town, in the wild, his natural habitat.

"I've seen firsthand how popular soccer is now in the States, and I'm as committed as ever to growing the game here," Beckham said in a statement.