Everyone is buzzing about William Levy on “Dancing With The Stars,” but who the heck is William Levy? Aside from DWTS judge Bruno Tonioli calling William Levy, “the hottest package of the season” these are the five things you need to know about this break-out star.
1) He’s the Cuban Brad Pitt: William Levy is unofficial referred to as the “Cuban Brad Pitt.” The moniker is spreading like wildfire amongst the internet. It’s a pretty accurate title, Levy looks like a young Brad Pitt circa “Thelma & Louise.”
2) He was in a Jennifer Lopez video: Levy rose to fame when he appeared as the love interest in J.Lo’s 2011 video for “I’m Into You.” The song didn’t do that well on the charts, mostly because everyone was so busy thinking “Who is THAT guy.” When J.Lo and Marc Anthony split, everyone pointed their finger at Levy as “the other man,” but unfortunately those were just rumors.
3) He has two kids: Levy has two kids, but split with his baby mama last May. Levy was with girlfriend actress Elizabeth Gutierrez for 8 years before calling it quits in May 2011. Verdict still out on if he’s still single, but if DWTS partner Cheryl Burke has anything to do with it, she’ll find a way to change that.
4) Is one of People magazine’s “Most Handsome”: Just like People magazines “Sexiest Man Alive,” People en Espanol has their own list called “The 50 Most Beautiful.” William Levy only came in on the list at 49, but he’s still #1 in our hearts.
5) He’s a telenovela star: William Levy’s break-out role was in 2010 as the star of the telenovela “Triunfo del Amor.” He plays Max, the son of a famous actor and fashion designer, when he meets Maria, a struggling model and former orphan. He falls in love with Maria and has two kids with her. Drama!