The Coroners office just dropped a major bomb.
Cory Monteith reportedly died from a deadly combination of heroin and alcohol.
The British Columbia Coroners Service says an autopsy and toxicological analysis show that the 31-year-old "Glee" star died from a "mixed drug toxicity, involving heroin and alcohol."
"We do have a cause of death in the tragic death of Cory Monteith and that cause of death was a mixed drug toxicity and it involved heroin primarily and also alcohol," they said in a statement.
"The coroner's investigation is still continuing. Mr. Monteith's family is aware of the circumstances of his death, and we do on behalf of them ask for privacy as they go through this grieving process.
"We express our most hearthfelt condolences to them and all of Mr. Montheith's friends...there's absolutely no evidence at this point to suggest that it's anything but the most sad and tragic accident."