Christina Ricci Is Obsessed With Gambling

  • --
Share on FacebookTweet ThisPin ItEmail this to a Friend
Christina Ricci Is Obsessed With Gambling

90% of Hollywood has migrated to Park City, Utah for the 2008 Sundance Film Festival, but the remaining 10% hit up sin city Las Vegas for the grand opening of Palazzo Las Vegas. Actress Christina Ricci is in sin city and admits she's developed an obsessed with gambling.

"I've learned to love gambling," Christina Ricci told People magazine at the grand opening party for the Palazzo Las Vegas. "I was in Australia for a few months and gambling is like a national pastime there, so I learned to love betting on horses, and now I even put in a few football bets and I'm kind of obsessed and into it. Gambling is pretty good."

Sounds like she's about 6 months away from a full-blown problem, no?
Share on FacebookTweet ThisPin ItEmail this to a Friend