Christina Aguilera. biography
NAME:Christina Aguilera BIRTH DATE:December 18, 1980 (Age: 33) PLACE OF BIRTH:Staten Island, NY
Christina Maria Aguilera was born to Fausto Wagner Xavier Aguilera who was a Sergeant in the U.S. Army at the time and Shelly Loraine Fidler who was a Spanish teacher. Christina Aguilera comes from Spanish and Irish descent.
Her parents divorced when she was only seven years old. Christina Aguilera and her other siblings lived with their mother in Pennsylvania after the divorce.
Christina’s amazing voice and ability to hit high notes was a sign that this girl would one day be an international superstar. Aguilera's works has earned her a lot of awards including five Grammy Awards.
Christina began dating her current husband, music executive Jordan Bratman back in 2002 and the two married on November 19, 2005. Christina met her future husband, Jordan while she was recording Stripped at an Atlanta studio. He was getting ready to move from Atlanta to Los Angeles, and she was one of the only people that he knew there, so when he arrived, they spent all of their time together. Christina gave birth to a baby boy in 2008 whom she named Max.
Did you know…
- Christina’s father was physically and emotionally abusive and she has ruled out any chance to reunite with him.
- As a child, she was known as "the little girl with the big voice".
- Her first major role in entertainment came in 1993 when she joined the Disney Channel's variety show The New Mickey Mouse Club with: Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Ryan Gosling, JC Chasez and Keri Russell, who are now famous.
- Christina dated Puerto Rican-born dancer Jorge Santos for two years until the relationship ended in September 2001.
- In September 2007, it was revealed that Christina had been blacklisted by famed celebrity photographer David LaChappelle, after he declared her too difficult to work with.
- Christina dyed her hair black in 2003 because she believed that it gave her a more mature look.
- When she was a kid, Christina sang the National Anthem at many sport games.
- In 1988, Christina was on Star Search but lost.
- Christina wrote the song I'm OK from her Stripped album about her experiences with being an abused child. The song was dedicated to her father, to let him know that she is OK now, regardless of his abuse.
- Some of Christina's nicknames are Chrissy, X-Tina, and Christi.
- Christina has two Papillion dogs named Stinky and Chewy.
- Christina's favorite colors are turquoise and purple.