Brooke Shields. biography
NAME:Brooke Shields BIRTH DATE:May 31, 1965 (Age: 49) PLACE OF BIRTH:New York City, NY
Brooke Shields was born on May 31, 1965 in New York City. She began modeling at a very young age. In 1980, at the age of 14, Shields was the youngest model to appear on the cover of Vogue. Around that time, she began acting as well. Shields most notable role came in The Blue Lagoon, a film that included many nude scenes.
Shields married tennis star Andre Agassi in 1997. The two divorced in 1999. During this time, she starred in the television series Suddenly Susan on NBC. Shields married writer Chris Henchy in 2001 and has two daughters.
Brooke made news after getting into a war of words with Tom Cruise over postpartum depression. The two settled their differences and became friends, culminating with Shields attending Cruise's wedding with Katie Holmes.
Did you know…
- She attended her high school prom with Ted McGinley
- She had her hair glued to her breasts during the filming of Blue Lagoon
- She gave birth to her second child on the same day and same hospital as Katie Holmes
- She dated Dean Cain in college
- She is Roman Catholic
- Her grandmother was an Italian princess
- She dated Prince Albert II of Monaco