Brittany Murphy Had a Large Amount of Prescription Meds in Her Bedroom

  • --
Share on FacebookTweet ThisPin ItEmail this to a Friend
Brittany Murphy Had a Large Amount of Prescription Meds in Her Bedroom
Every day we learn more as to what really happened to 32-year old Brittany Murphy. The initial reports say that she died from a cardiac arrest, but what led to her heart stopping?

Could have it been an overdose? Quiet possibly as there were a lot of prescription pill bottles found in her bedroom.

TMZ has obtained the notes from an investigator with the Los Angeles coroner's office and there is a detailed list of the meds in her bedroom.

"A check of the nightstands revealed large amounts of prescription medication in the decedent's name. Also noted were numerous empty prescription medication bottles in the decedent's husband's name, the decedent's mother's name and unidentified third party names," the note reads.

According to the notes, the medications included:

--Topamax (anti-seizure meds also to prevent migraines)
--Methylprednisolone (anti-inflammatory)
-- Fluoxetine (depression med)
--Klonopin (anxiety med)
--Carbamazepine (treats Diabetic symptoms and is also a bipolar med)
--Ativan (anxiety med), Vicoprofen (pain reliever)
--Propranolol (hypertension, used to prevent heart attacks)
--Biaxin (antibiotic)
--Hydrocodone (pain med)
--Miscellaneous vitamins.

The notes adds, "No alcohol containers, paraphernalia or illegal drugs were discovered."

Murphy died Sunday after her mother found her passed out in the bathroom. She "had been complaining of shortness of breath and severe abdominal pain" for 7 to 10 days prior to her death.
Share on FacebookTweet ThisPin ItEmail this to a Friend