American actress Brittany Murphy was born on November 10, 1977 in Atlanta, Georgia. Her first major acting role came in the 1995 hit Clueless. Over the years, Brittany has appeared in many films, including Girl Interrupted, 8 Mile, Uptown Girls and Sin City.
In 2006, Brittany teamed up with Paul Oakenfold for the club hit "Faster Kill Pussycat." She sang a cover of Queen's song Somebody to Love for the film Happy Feet. Brittany's debut album is scheduled to be released this year.
Did you know…
- She married screenwriter Simon Monjack in 2007
- Her nickname is high school was "crack baby"
- Her high school prom date was Jonathan Brandis
- She was raised a Baptist but is now a non-denominational practicing Christian
- She appeared in the Vagina Monologues in 2000