Britney Spears' dad, Jamie filed a declaration today detailing a lot of things about his conversations with his daughter. It's definitely a tear jerker! Some things that were in the declaration are listed below:
- "I was unable to visit the hospital during the day because I had to work: I am a cook, and I was catering a large Super Bowl party."
- "While I was working Britney called my cell phone at least four times. She called me about every 20 minutes." During one call, she said, "Daddy what are you doing?" Jamie responded, "I told her I was cooking. Britney said, 'What are you doing cooking, daddy? Why are you not here with me?' I told her, 'Baby, daddy's got to work.'"
- "Britney then told me that there was some property of hers that Sam Lutfi had wrongfully taken. She asked me to help get it back. I told her that I would."
- In the another declaration filled out by Jamie's attorney Jeryll Cohen Cohen says Jamie was looking "for the least ugly way to save this young woman's life, bring her back to her babies, and keep her safe from predators."
- Jamie says that he didn't tell Britney about the conservatorship because of her "emotional and psychological condition and her dealings with Mr. Lutfi, I believe Britney is incapable of keeping information from Mr. Lutfi. In particular, I believe if she knew I was planning to seek a conservatorship, she would tell Mr. Lufti about the planned conservatorship."