The court has issued a restraining order against Britney Spears’ version of Howard K. Stern, Sam Lutfi and the order has some disturbing details about Lutfi and his relationship with Britney.
Here are some of the details of the order:
- "He has cut Britney's home phone line and removed her cell phone chargers. He yells at her. He claims to control everything."
- "Sam had told Britney that she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a whore, that she cares more about Adnan, her current boyfriend, than she cares about her kids, and that she does not deserve the kids."
- Britney "picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, 'What does insomnia mean?' Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake." Lynne continues, "Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic drug for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel."
- "He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain."
- Lynne Spears claims that the night of the drug store run Sam called her upstairs and gave her drugs "to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun."
- During an argument on the same night Sam told Lynne "If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave."
- On that night, Brit said, "Can I see another psychiatrist so I can see my babies?" Sam responded, "If I told you to take 10 pills a day, you should do what I tell you to see your babies."
- Britney has even been heard saying, "I want my Daddy up here. I want to talk to my Daddy."