Oh no, Britney has gone mad again! So much happened late yesterday afternoon we cant even keep up, so we’ve broken it down in bullet points.
- As we mentioned yesterday, Britney’s dad applied for temporary conservatorship of Britney’s assets and the judge did grant it. So Britney’s assets and other holdings are currently being managed by her father and attorney Andrew Wallet.
- The Judge issued a restraining order against Sam Lutfi! He has been ordered to stay away from Spears. This means no more In & Out runs for Spears. The judge and the rest of the world feels that he’s sorta a creepy stalker that’s harassing Britney. The restraining order is in effect for 22 days.
- Sam’s pissed that he got a restraining order issued against him and has been in constant contact with Britney’s divorce lawyers from the firm Trope and Trope.
- Jamie Spears might get rid of Britney’s divorce lawyers from the Trope and Trope firm because they have been working with Sam and well, we see how good that’s done her.
- Trope and Tope might go to court Monday to challenge the choice of conservator.
- Britney’s still speaking in British accent.
- Britney Spears went sorta nuts when she heard her dad was the conservator of her estate. She was heard screaming, "I'm so sick of all of this they can have the goddamn house and stick it up their f**king asses. Actually, no they can’t,” TMZ reports. She was reportedly pretty drugged up and screaming really loud. It’s safe to say that she’s that one really loud girl at the psych ward.
- Britney has been relieved of her hosting duties for the 16Scandinavian Style Mansion party on February 16.