The last time Britney Spears was on "The Late Show with David Letterman," she announced her second pregnancy, so you can imagine how excited we were when we found out she'll be making a special appearance again.
Spears stopped by Letterman's show last night to discuss her top 10 Presidential pledges and tell us how the world would be different if Britney Spears was our President.
Dressed in a skimpy black bikini with an oversized red flower in the hair, the Pop princess jokingly discussed her plans for everything from the war on terrorism and fiscal strategies to a proposal to build a nightclub on the moon and make hip-hop star P. Diddy her second-in-command.
Britney Spears' 10 presidential pledges:
1. I’d be the first president to wear eye shadow since Nixon.
2. We would only invade fun places, like Cabo.
3. Free pie for everybody!
4. My situation room would be a cabana at the Palms Casino in Las Vegas.
5. I’d lure Osama Bin Laden out of hiding with the irresistible scent of my new fragrance Circus Fantasy.
6. Every presidential news conference would feature costume changes.
7. If I was president America might have a more coherent fiscal strategy.
8. I would challenge US to put a nightclub on the moon by the end of the decade.
9. Three words: Vice President Diddy.
10. Finally the media would pay some attention to me!
Check out the hilarious clip of Britney reading the top 10 on Letterman below...