Evangeline Lily's House Burns Down!

  • --
Share on FacebookTweet ThisPin ItEmail this to a Friend
Evangeline Lily\'s House Burns Down!

Evangeline Lily's Hawaiian home was destroyed by a fire early this morning. TMZ reports that the fire began around 6:30 and quickly spread over the entire house.

Lily was renting the house while in Hawaii filming Lost. Thankfully she wasn't home at the time of the fire. Wow that sucks!

"Unfortunately it's true. I am told that the house burned down completely," Lilly's rep tells Us Weekly. "Evangeline and her roommates were not home at the time. Evangeline had an early call time and was already on set."
Share on FacebookTweet ThisPin ItEmail this to a Friend