Forbes magazine has released their annual list of who they think are the 'Most Influential Couples in Hollywood.'
Some of them will surprise you, such as Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo, coming in at #9. Maybe they won for influencing people to take more vacations to Cabo and Hawaii. And then there's Kate Moss and Pete Doherty at #2! Well, they have done a great job influencing me not to do hard-core drugs, based on how they've been looking these days.
There's no question about #1: Brangelina. These two have definitely been a major influence not only in Hollywood, but worldwide. Here's the list of the top 10. It's actually 12 with the two ties...
10. Nicole Richie and Joel Madden
9. Victoria Beckham and David Beckham
8. Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo
8. Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake (didn't they break up years ago?)
7. Eva Longoria and Tony Parker
6. Tracey Edmunds and Eddie Murphy (huh?)
5. Pamela Anderson and Rick Soloman
4. Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise
4. Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher
3. Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban
2. Kate Moss and Pete Doherty
1. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt