Summer’s here and the shirts are coming off! Oh who am I kidding? We don’t need a seasonal excuse to look at hot Hollywood men with their shirts off!
Which studly abs above belong to which hot Hollywood man?! Here’s a hint - each photo of hot-man torso is from an iconic shirtless scene from a film. Hot actors, movies, six packs. Name Those Abs!
We reveal the answers after the jump!
1) Jesse Metcalfe – Jesse Metcalfe’s abs rose to fame as the hunky gardener on “Desperate Housewives” and he’s making his return to TV on “Dallas.” Let’s face it, Metcalfe may be a pretty face but all we really care about is his stomach muscles. This picture of Metcalfe in that tiny red thong is from John Tucker Must Die.
2) Brad Pitt – Oh Brad Pitt, I fear that your once perfect abs have turned to flabs, but back in the day, a shirtless Brad Pitt was enough to get women off the couch and into the movie theaters. His debut shirtless scene was in Thelma & Louise but this movie still is from Fight Club.
3) Mark Wahlberg – Mark Wahlberg's rise to stardom had humble beginnings and it all started with his 10-pack. He was always shirtless in videos for his music group Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch and then there were those infamous Calvin Klein boxer ads…Sorry, I just did a “Mark Wahlberg Calvin Klein” Google image search and momentarily lost consciousness…anyway, this Wahlberg photo is from the movie The Fighter.
4) Ryan Reynolds – Ryan Reynolds can exclusively thank his stomach muscles for landing him as People magazine’s "Sexiest Man Alive." His shirtless ax-wielding scenes in Amityville Horror and then Blade: Trinity were excellent examples of his ab-work, but his tour de force six-pack performance was in The Proposal.
5) Ryan Gosling – Emma Stone said it best when she told Ryan Gosling in Crazy, Stupid, Love, “You Look Photoshopped.” There’s really no other way to say it, however, this hunk once used to be pale and flabby. Trust me, Google it.
6) Zac Efron - Zac Efron’s first shirtless scene was in High School Musical 3: Senior Year, however, if you went to the theaters to see it, you would have missed his half-nakedness. Zac Efron’s shirtless scene was cut from the movie because it was too racy for the Disney flick, thankfully the Internet exists so we have the steamy shower scene movie still.