Christmas may have come early for Disney, as their latest flick 'A Christmas Carol' dominated the box office this past weekend. But with the Twilight Saga: New Moon coming out next week, it better get used to life in second place.
Disney's A Christmas Carol brought in $31 million dollars opening weekend, while Michael Jackson's This Is It came in second place with $14 million. Rounding out the top three was The Men Who Stare at Goats, with $13.3 million.
Here are the top ten box office movies from the November 6-8 weekend:
1. Disney's A Christmas Carol: $31 million
2. Michael Jackson's This Is It: $14 million
3. The Men Who Stare at Goats: $13.3 million
4. The Fourth Kind: $12.5 million
5. Paranormal Activity: $8.6 million
6. The Box: $7.85 million
7. Couples Retreat: $6.4 million
8. Law Abiding Citizen: $6.1 million
9. Where the Wild Things Are: $4.2 million
10. Astro Boy: $2.5 million