Bobby Brown. biography
NAME:Bobby Brown BIRTH DATE:February 5, 1969 (Age: 44) PLACE OF BIRTH:Boston, Massachusetts
Bobby Brown was born on February 5, 1969 in Boston, Massachusetts. Brown began his music career as a member of the R&B band New Edition. He left New Edition in 1986 and started his solo career. His second solo album Don't Be Cruel was a big success and had five top ten hits.
Brown and singer Whitney Houston married in July 1992. Their marriage was overshadowed by substance abuse and legal problems. He launched his own reality series Being Bobby Brown in 2005 to chronicle the live of his family. His marriage to Houston fell apart and the two were divorced in 2007.
Did you know…
- Bobby suffered a mild heart attack in October 2007
- Bobby is reportedly addicted to cocaine and alcohol
- He was accepted to the Golden Gloves when he was 11
- He admitted himself to the Betty Ford Clinic in 1995
- His favorite entertainer is Rick James
- Bobby and Whitney first met at the 1989 Soul Train Music Awards