Blake Lively is strikingly beautiful. She seems totally approachable. And yeah, we're sure she's very, very, very, nice. But then again, so are many things. Like, we mean that literally: things.
This month she scored her third Vogue cover ever - quite an achievement for someone who hasn't been in a movie or TV show or on the scene in general for about two years - and people began to wonder if she's really exciting enough to warrant this much media attention. Because if that's the case, there is a lot of stuff in this world that is much more exciting, like...
And other things where you just go ‘round and ‘round in circles are literally more exciting.
3. The movie Lincoln
4. A double feature of the movie Lincoln and The English Patient
5. Sleeping grass
6. A goldfish
7. This bowl of steamed cauliflower
9. The color beige
10. Studying for the LSATs
(Unless you’re Elle Woods at Harvard. Then that’s super exciting!)
Crumpled, lifeless scrunchies.
12. A bagel with no cream cheese
Like, what’s the point?
13. Watching someone play a video game
14. A game of Spider Solitaire
15. A debate over which is better: PCs or Macs
16. Listening to someone explain why they're "gluten-free" for the 10th time...
17. Or hearing about the dream they had last night
Gaaawd, I’m about to fall asleep and have a dream of my own if you keep talking.
19. 93 minutes of this elevator music
20. A magazine cover of Kate Bosworth
Oh well... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯