From banning outlier photographers from her concerts to attempting to erase unflattering images of herself from the Internet, Beyoncé is a bit of a control freak.
Needless to say, Bey be running a tight a$$ ship, so best listen up when she orders a directive.
Even if those directives include “red toilet paper” and “titanium drinking straws.”
No, before you do, don’t. Don’t ask questions. Just dial up your nearest Party City and see what can be arranged. Just do it.
As she commandeers The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour, her rider info has been making the trade rounds, airing out all her alleged specifications.
They are insane.
Her tour demands are so supreme that we’re not even allowed to make eye contact with them while we list each and every one…
– $900 worth of titanium drinking straws to drink special alkaline water served at exactly 21 degrees
– off-white colored walls in her dressing rooms
– a new toilet seat for every event
– red toilet paper only
– her entire crew, from drivers to riggers, must only wear 100% cotton at all times, to counter potential allergic reactions
– no junk food; glass platters of almonds, oatcakes, green-only raw vegetables
– a “hand-carved ice-ball to suck after every performance to cool her throat” (can you get that at Bed Bath & Beyond?)
Mariah Carey and Madonna have garnered notorious reputations for their dressing room demands, but Bey’s are out of this world, naturally. Her diva tour demands turn to all the other diva tour demands and seethe, “You can’t sit with us!”