Over the weekend, Beyoncé and Jay Z rocked the Internet with this promo for their upcoming On The Run tour in the guise of a full-length feature film called RUN.
By the end, our hopes and dreams were quickly crushed when it was revealed that it isn’t a real movie at all—this is just what a Jay Z/Beyoncé home video looks like: a trailer for a million Bey-jillion dollar action movie.
As is the case with all things King Jay and Queen Bey, this project was a high-budget endeavor. It got people excited for their joint tour. It inspired an actual Change.org petition to make this movie a reality. It also got people talking, mostly in the form of these questions:
1. Omg, what is this?
2. BEYONCE JAY Z BULLETS GUNS RUNNING STRIPPERS FIRE OMG SRSLY WHAT IS THISSS?!
3. Who knew Jay Z was such a natural actor?
4. Who knew Beyoncé could handle an automatic weapon?
5. Wait, Sean Penn?
6. And Jake Gyllenhaal?
7. With a scary beard???
8. Um, when did Blake Lively have time to do this?
9. Since when does she and Bey have heart-to-heart conversations?
10. Now we’re even more jealous of Blake Lively?
11. But is her appearance more random than Emmy Rossum?
12. Anyone else totally forgot about that time Jay Z sampled Madonna for The Black Album?
13. Who the hell is crazy enough to actually PUSH Beyoncé?
14. Also, who knew Rashida Jones was thisclose with Jay and Bey?
15. Again, who would've guessed Beyoncé knew how to handle so many automatic weapons?
16. Why are Jay Z and Beyoncé the most adorable couple ever?
17. Why does this have to be fake when it could quite possibly be the greatest movie ever made?
18. “COMING NEVER” WHY WHY WHY???
Watch the Could've-Been-A-Best-Picture-Oscar-Contender-2015 in full here: