I am always trying to get my skin to look clear and healthy. It feels like no matter what skin type you have or what product you use, the effects are not that intense. Recently I got some great tips for a glowing complexion and wanted to share with you all. Here is Hollyscoop’s top ten tips to take care of your skin and get that radiant glow you need for summer.
1. Eat a balanced diet- what we put in our bodies will show on our skin. If you eat fatty foods and junk your skin will reflect that, so give your skin proper nutrition.
2. Get at least 7 to 8 hours sleep every night. A lack of sleep will show up under your eyes as dark circles or bags. Proper rest will also benefit your body and your life.
3. Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day to keep your skin hydrated. It is best to spread the consumption of water in small amounts over the course of the day to be sure it is properly absorbed.
4. Maintain a regular exercise schedule. Exercise gets the blood moving and creates a healthy body.
5. Get lots of fresh air but avoid prolonged exposure to wind and cold.
6. Avoid the sun and tanning beds. The damage done by ultraviolet rays is long lasting and cannot be reversed.
7. Always wear sunglasses to avoid squinting.
8. Try to achieve a well-balanced life and reduce stress.
9. Exfoliate twice a week to rid your skin of dead cells.
10. Develop a skin care routine for your particular skin type.
Always remember, its summer and there is no need to pack on pounds of make up. The look for this season is all about Hollywood’s 50’s glamour. Make sure to keep reading Hollyscoop.com for the hottest make up tips.