Jackass star Bam Margera has been hospitalized after a suspected drug overdose.
According to TMZ, Margera was rushed to a hospital in Pennsylvania on Sunday afternoon.
State troopers and medical workers arrived to his home in West Chester, Pennsylvania at around 1:30 PM yesterday, responding to a call for a “possible overdose.”
Margera's wife and mother are denying the overdose claims. His wife Missy claims Bam is suffering from dehydration. Bam’s mother April is sticking to the same story.
We hope it was just dehydration! Story developing…