Another year has come and gone and Ashton Kutcher is STILL the highest-paid actor on television.
Forbes rounded up the highest-paid actors on TV based on earnings made between June 2012 and June 2013.
The list is full of the usual suspects and a lot of old-timers you might be surprised to learn are still cashing in. Tim Allen? He was on TV last year? And Ray Romano? Yeah, his random arc on “Parenthood” was enough to land him back on this list. Here's the full list of TV's best paid men.
1. Ashton Kutcher: $24 million
2. Jon Cryer: $21 million
3. Ray Romano: $16 million
4. Neil Patrick Harris: $15 million
5. Mark Harmon: $15 million
6. Patrick Dempsey: $13 million
7. Tim Allen: $11 million
8. Angus T. Jones: $11 million
9. Michael C. Hall: $10 million
10. Charlie Sheen: $10 million