Twitter has become an online mouthpiece for stars to communicate directly with their fans.
That said, sometimes a regrettable remark or photo slips through the airwaves, only to be immediately deleted, which in and of itself can be more revealing than the actual tweet or Instagram.
What is it that these stars don’t want us knowing about them?
1. When Ariana Grande deleted this memorial for her ponytail.
So did it really die? Or is she resurrecting it?
2. When Miley Cyrus deleted this “sad” Instagram.
“And I’ve never felt more alone It feels so scary getting old,” the 21-year-old (then just 20) wrote.
3. When Juliette Lewis deleted Lana Del Rey from her iTunes library.
4. When Mary J. Blige deleted her command of the English language.
Get that dictionary app, girl!
5. When Ashton Kutcher deleted his support of Joe Paterno.
And then deleted his Twitter account in its entirety because of the blowback.
6. When Bow Wow deleted his account of drinking and driving with Chris Brown.
“Face numb im whippin the lambo. Tipsy as fuck. Just left @livmiami.”
“Im fucked up!!! Ohhhh damn. Y i drive the lambo. Chris might have to drive after next spot.”
7. When Dr. Phil deleted his query about rape.
8. When Rob Kardashian deleted this rant against ex-girlfriend Rita Ora.