The cause of Anna Nicole Smith's death was released to the public this morning. Dr. Joshua Perper announced that Anna Nicole’s cause of death was due to accidental overdose. She basically had A LOT of prescription meds in her system including genital wart meds.
Although Anna Nicole was infamous for being the spokesperson of the weight loss company TRIMSPA, the doctor found other weight loss products in her system.
A press release issued today by Dr. Joshua Perper says that before Anna Nicole from the Bahamas to the US, she had taking meds including, "Growth hormone, an alleged 'longevity'/weight reducing medication."