Did Anna Nicole Die From a Drug Overdose?

  • --
Share on FacebookTweet ThisPin ItEmail this to a Friend
Did Anna Nicole Die From a Drug Overdose?

Anna Nicole Smith’s autopsy isn’t scheduled until later today, but sources say that evidence points towards a drug overdose. Numerous sources at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino are now coming forward, claiming that Smith appeared to be having a drug overdose shortly before her death.

“Anna looked extremely bloated when she vomited out something white before having a seizure early this afternoon,” a hotel employee tells Us Weekly. “The reaction was so violent that people in the hotel thought she had some tragic food poisoning. But we were told it was a drug overdose by the people who saw it.”
Share on FacebookTweet ThisPin ItEmail this to a Friend