It's time to pull back the curtain on A-list salaries.
The Hollywood Reporter revealed the earning amounts of 23 household names and needless to say, they probably don’t have to take up a part-time job on the side to make ends meet.
In the (unsurprising) top five are Angelina Jolie, Beyoncé, Brad Pitt, Cameron Diaz, and Catherine Zeta-Jones.
Angelina is set to collect a $20 million payday if she moves forward with Salt 2, which complements the $7 million she made off Chanel No. 5 last year.
Beyoncé’s star status also got a little $50 million boost from her endorsement deal with Pepsi. Also making a hefty sum lending their face to a company is Catherine, who made $20 million with T-Mobile.
Cameron Diaz just stuck with making films and it was a winning formula. She earned $42 million off a single film, Bad Teacher, but that’s because she accepted just $1 million upfront and earned the rest on the backend.
Rounding out the rest of the top 10…
– Charlize Theron, who made $15 million off of her partnership with Dior.
– Daniel Craig entered the $20 million payday club with Skyfall
– Daniel Radcliffe made $20 million for each Harry Potter film
– Denzel Washington commanded $20 million this year for action film 2 Guns
– Dwayne Johnson usually debuts at #1 at the box office, which is how he makes $15 million for each movie