Angelina Jolie has been named the highest paid actress by Forbes magazine beating out stars like Jennifer Aniston and last years winner, Cameron Diaz.
Jolie brought home $27 million dollars between June 2008 and June 2009, thanks to her role in the box office hit, Wanted and the paycheck she already got for Salt.
Coming in at second place (aww, again) is Jennifer Aniston, whose earnings from Marley & Me, her royalties from Friends and her SmartWater campaign gave her a total of $25 million.
Veteran actress Meryl Streep rounded out the top three, making $24 million.
Here are the top fifteen highest paid actresses according to Forbes:
1. Angelina Jolie: $27 million
2. Jennifer Aniston: $25 million
3. Meryl Streep: $24 million
4. Sarah Jessica Parker: $23 million
5. Cameron Diaz: $20 million
6. Sandra Bullock: $15 million
6. Reese Witherspoon: $15 million
8. Nicole Kidman: $12 million
8. Drew Barrymore: $12 million
10. Renee Zellweger: $10 million
11. Cate Blanchett: $8 million
12.-Anne Hathaway: $7 million
12. Halle Berry: $7 million
14. Scarlett Johansson: $5.5 million
15. Kate Winslet: $2 million
The top 10 actors earned $393 million, compared with $183 million for the top 10 actresses.