What would Hollywood be without a few trainwrecks for us to report on? These stars have either been repeat offenders, or had one big bust that put them on the Top Ten Celebrity Trainwrecks of 2008. Check out the list below and let us know who was left off.
10. Lily Allen: We've seen her topless, drunk, and heard her drug stories. And who could forget her public fallout with Elton John? We see a lot of potential in Lily, so lets hope 2009 is a better year for her.
9. Heather Locklear: Three letters: DUI. She had to be treated for depression and anxiety earlier in the year and spent a month in an Arizona treatment facility. We blame home wrecker Denise Richards for this one!
8. Pamela Anderson: She got married and divorced (again) and left the house without pants more than any celebrity we know this year. Act your age Pam!
7. Janet Jackson: She made headlines for hospital visits and canceled concerts. She was pregnant every month for the past year and we still haven't seen anything relevant come from her camp. Step it up Janet, we know you have it in you!
6. Gary Busey: He confessed that he snorted cocaine off his dog. That's enough to get him on this list.
5. Michael Jackson: Pajamas, bankruptcies, facemasks and more lawsuits. 2008 wasn't a good year for Jacko.
4. Britney Spears: She started the year off by being strapped to a gurney and lost custody of her kids. She was placed on 5150 hold at a psychiatric ward and dated a photog. At least her career was on fire.
3. Tara Reid: It's hard to recall a Tara Reid sober moment from 2008. Luckily she's in rehab now. Let's hope she has a better year next year.
2. Lindsay Lohan: The eternal trainwreck. She didn't work much, but she did become a lesbian. She's "sober" now but we're always hearing new reports about her hard partying lifestyle.
1. Amy Winehouse: This was a given. Between drug overdoses, rehab stints and arrests, Amy Winehouse holds the throne for the biggest trainwreck of 2008.