When news got out that Amanda Bynes was placed on an involuntary 5150, people everywhere let out a collective sigh. “About time!” was the general sentiment. But what about the wellbeing of her pet dog, that little Pomeranian?
TMZ has the strange footage that sheds light on her pooch’s poor situation.
After setting a fire in the driveway of a stranger’s residential home in Thousand Oaks, California, Amanda must’ve got some gasoline on her dog.
In the video, date stamped July 22, 8:38 p.m., she raced to the closest liquor store to presumably wash it off the dog’s fur, causing quite a commotion in the process.
The cashier confronts Amanda when she enters an area restricted to employees to rinse the dog off in a back area sink.
Amanda then immediately left only to moments later be located by the Thousand Oaks Police Department. The dog’s whereabouts are currently unknown.