On Friday, Us Weekly published a list of Amanda Bynes’ “25 Things You Don't Know About Me.”
The list was so random, absurd, and—at times—vague that we decided to play Mad Libs with it. Here are 25 things you didn’t know about Amanda Bynes with the added weirdness that we’ve come to know and love about her. These are her actual answers, we just added our two cents in bold.
(You can read the real list here.)
1. My first concert was the Spice Girls. I always wanted to be Posh. Victoria, call me?
2. I've always loved drawing and my dream is to start a fashion line and to be #besties with @BarackObama.
3. I went on Accutane and it really helped my skin clear up. I’m always ready for my next close-up, even if it’s a mugshot.
4. My favorite store is American Apparel. They have the best dressing rooms for hiding in.
5. Rag and Bone makes the best jeans. Still undecided about their dressing rooms, though...
6. I'm addicted to online shopping, among other things.
7. My nickname is hit-and-run Chick.
8. I know how to play the piano and the violin in my mind.
9. My grandma and grandpa are from Toronto. That’s in Canada.
10. My favorite perfume is Stella by Stella McCartney. It makes me smell like a Spice Girl.
11. I gain weight quickly so I need to work out constantly. It’s really tough doing jumping jacks in your sleep.
12. I would love to start recording an album. It will be called “Rhythms of the Tiger Exhibit at the Zoo.” I’m hoping for a Justin Timberlake collaboration. But not Jay-Z, I hate that ugly face.
13. I started acting when I was 7. My first commercial was Nestle Buncha Crunch. I promise it’s way better than She’s the Man.
14. My favorite thing to call myself in the third person is Diva by MAC.
15. I moved to New York City and I love it! I lost 4 lbs. since I moved. I'm 121 lbs. -- my goal is 100 lbs. This will put me right in that chic anorexic sweet spot.
16. I survived Hurricane Sandy. I also survived being a child star. Oh wait...
17. I bought a Rolex from some guy named Iggy on Canal Street. It's my most prized possession.
18. Diet Coke is my favorite thing to bathe in.
19. I'm Polish, Irish and Lithuanian on my dad's side; Romanian, Polish and Russian on my mom's side. And then there’s my other side that I don’t tell anyone about.
20. Macaroons are my favorite cookies. My record for stacking them is five.
21. Alexander Wang is a funny name to say 10 times fast.
22. Paper Boy and Ms. Pac Man are my favorite childhood video games. They’re also what I call my imaginary friends.
23. I always fall asleep. The end.
24. I love Eggplant Parmesan. I also love Baja Fresh, which goes great with whatever I may or may not be smoking on that particular day.
25. I love going for random long drives without a license.